Jun 05,2010
Jun 05,2010
I used this company when moving to Bristol a I quickly needed a property in central Bristol.

It cost an absolute fortune, staff were uninterested as soon as we took the property. I've had to ring several times for various reasons and get passed around and left on hold, then I'm told somebody will call me back and they never do.

The property did not have all the functions they told me it did. Not even a tv connection in the living room, which a woman pointed out to me as being there when we first visited.

I spoke to a member of staff who told me extending our tenancy would be possible, I then paid for line connections and alike for the flat. After spending further money on this I then got a voicemail asking if it's ok for a potential buyer to see the property, at which point nobody had told me the property was being sold. So having spent time, effort and a lot of money with this company I'm only in the property for another 2 months. All they have to say to me now is that they will look into it, not much comfort to me.

I would never use this company again and advise other people to try renting from private landlords or more professional agencies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 1! To leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Harris Office 1