Oct 09,2006
Oct 09,2006
I chose Allen and Harris in Clifton village (Bristol) to sell my flat primarily due to their location (at the end of my street). Overall I have been very impressed with their service. The particluars they produced were excellent - I almost didn't recognise the flat the photos looked so good. They were very quick off the mark at getting people into view - within 24 hrs of instructing A&H they had 6 people lined up. This level of interest was maintained at approximately 8 viewings a week until a buyer was found approximately 4 weeks later. I found their staff professional, courteous and enthusiastic. They kept me informed of progress at all times. Furthermore they always showed clients the property themselves rather than expercting me to do it. I would the one downside was that they encouraged me to accept an early offer somewhat lower than the asking price howeverI held out and did eventually get an offer above the asking price.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 2! To leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Harris Office 2