Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
This is the first time i have rented a property from Ryder & Dutton and my experience at the start of the process was a bit disappointing due to not not having phone calls returned and emails unanswered but that soon changed when Angela Reed in the Mossley office understood my concerns to get the property rushed through for me. Her customer service skills are 10/10 and i could not have asked for any more or to be treated any better. She was just brilliant and i would would recommend anyone to deal with her. Thank you for everything.
By: R&D
Apr 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. Angela at our Mossley Property Management office appreciates the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Mossley! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Mossley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Mossley