Mar 15,2013
Mar 15,2013
I have no issue with the actual branch when it comes to the lettings and Toni and Amy were both helpful. I did, however, find the fees to be rather excessive... £30 for a reference seems somewhat money grubbing!

I have had a few issues since moving in but after emailing a couple of days ago I am still yet to receive a response from the property manager.... I guess she is busy doing references for people!

Perhaps I am just spoiled as my previous Landlord and Letting Agent were absolutely fantastic but I wouldn\'t be in a hurry to recommend Leaders.
Do something about the fees. Charging a tenant ‚£30 if they don\'t show up at an appointment is fine as long as you afford them the same courtesy. increase the \'check out charge\' and don\'t charge a separate fee for the reference. Get back to people with a holding reply so people know that you aren\'t just ignoring them. Maybe just be a bit more considerate towards the tenants as well as the landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Bromley! To leave a new review of Leaders Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Bromley