Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
Steve Love assisted myself and my partner in finding a rental property in Brighton. Steve was fantastic! He brought a down to earth attitude to our meeting and to the viewings asking us the right questions to help us understand what we wanted out of a property.This is the first time that my partner and I have looked for a property on our own so we were nevous about what to expect - Steve really put us at ease and made us laugh along the way. Leaders as a whole have been really great and the process has been so straight forward. The referencing process was very easy too and our referees did not ahve to take too much time in confirming the information etc. A great experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Bromley! To leave a new review of Leaders Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Bromley