May 14,2013
Julie Gollan
May 14,2013
I have been renting through Leaders (formerly Curtis Haines) for 5 years. In that time, I was never able to speak directly to anyone about any maintenance issues I had. Emails went unanswered, staff were rude, I was forever being given misleading information ie. "we will send some" and then "we wont be sending anyone". After 18 months of continuous disrepair at the property, not only did I arrange to resolve the issues directly with the landlord (I paid for all the renovation works and the landlord reimbursed me around £2k). My landlord also complained, and the outcome was that I was given a contact person "Julie Gollan" to contact. Every time I tried to speak with her on the telephone she was mysteriously not in the office so my issues were still not resolved. I made a formal complaint, which was ignored as the complaint manager went on holiday for 10 days. By the time I did get a response from the complaint manager, the issues had been resolved (by me!) so any response was useless. Thankfully I have now moved out, but some 18 days later I am yet to recieve my deposit back and have been told that I must speak to the landlord myself to arrange it. *Beware of this company*
I never received any sort of service from Leaders whatsoever. If they wanted to change my mind about them, then they should have provided me with at least a proper service as a tenant. Disrepair issues went un-resolved, I was never able to speak to anyone, emails were completely ignored and the staff lied on numerous occassions. I am also still awaiting the return of my deposit, so technically they are witholding money from me too.
Attached Files