Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
I am an LPA fixed charge receiver based in London and was appointed over two adjoining detached houses in Mossley, near Ashton under Lyne. I appointed Michael Hodson, manager of Ryder Dutton\'s local office to sell both houses for me and he and his team provided an exceptional, professional service. Apart from marketing the properties thoroughly, they assisted tremendously in the management of both thoroughout the marketing period. They negotiated excellent sales and keep me fully informed thoroughout. An exceptional service was provided.

John Barber - CBRE Ltd, London
By: R&D
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Michael at our Mossley office appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Mossley! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Mossley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Mossley