Mar 04,2013
Philip
By: 'Mrs Lesley Moore'
Mar 04,2013
I was selling my Son's property in RG and I lived in Kent so I selected 3 agents to attend Saturday appointments, to have the opportunity to value and market my property. My background was UK sales trainer for 25 years and now I have a property portfolio where I deal with local agents in Kent.
The first agent arrived at 1pm, he was nervous and scruffy, put other agents down, he was quick to offer a deal and looking at his watch, I felt unconfident and a number!
The second agent, arrived at 3pm, he was seemed superior and I felt ¢â‚¬Ëœtried' to put me down, we clashed, I asked myself would my customer his clients feel the same? He wanted to close on his terms¢â‚¬Â¦ definitely not a WIN ¢â‚¬â€œ WIN approach!
The third appointment was made at short noticed, on the Saturday with Prospect, with Phillip Gascoyne, he arrived for a late Saturday 5pm appointment and did not rush, I even felt this time was going into his own personal time, but he seemed relaxed and professional even after a busy day.
I told all the agents I would consider which agent I would select on the Monday. I want to select Prospect but waited for a call I felt the agent that would call first would give me the best service, plus I felt would also contact my buyer on request, the first agent sent a letter some days later the second did not call. Prospect's Phillip called at 10am, so I was pleased I selected Prospect in Broad Street Wokingham, purely due to the passion and professional approach deliver by Phillip Gascoyne In my opinion he delivered an individual service for the customer, he ¢â‚¬Å“Asked¢â‚¬Â what my expectations were, he did not ¢â‚¬Å“Tell'' me what I could have, competitors were not knocked, he smiled, he was extremely well presented, I felt he wanted the business, he even offered his personal number to call on the Sunday if I had any questions.
Prospect were signed up on the Monday morning, due to Phillip Gasgoyne.
Prospect delivered an excellent service including the following:
¢â‚¬Â¢ Photos and leaflets were excellent, when I changed the interior design to remarket they produced new photos for the leaflets
¢â‚¬Â¢ Held the key and attended all viewings
¢â‚¬Â¢ Informed me when viewing were to be completed and gave feedback on every viewing
¢â‚¬Â¢ Kept in regular contact via the telephone and weekly a report was sent detailing who my property preformed against the other properties on their books, included number of viewings on the web.
¢â‚¬Â¢ Viewing were completed on request from my customers their clients.

Phillip is the branch Manager, his team seemed extremely professional, both in their appearance and delivery, Phillip has created a team spirit he is extremely and proud loyal to his employers and the Prospect Estate Agency group.
My one regret is I am not able to work with a person and professional and dedicated as Phillip Gascoyne in Kent, where I have my rental business.
A sincere warm thank you to Phillip and his team at Broad Street!

Prospect Estate Agency