Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
In a rush to sell my property and met with 3 agents. 2 of which said they could sell it in a week and Darren from Wigwam who although loved the property stated he would be able to sell it but in a less pushy manner. He stayed for over and hour which was more than the combined other agents and was very pleasant. However, stupidly I took a punt on one of the "quick sell" agents as I was in a rush and low and behold they were unable to get the job done despite 10+ viewings.

After that week was up I signed up with Darren (allowing my heart to bail out my head) and I was not dissapointed. Within a week he had lined up 5 viewings in which 4 made an offer. I was delighted with my final deal as it was close to the asking price and now that allows me to get the ball moving with the other end of the deal; Me buying!

It simply has proven the point that local knowledge and care sells. He picked the buyers based on their needs and their situation and was more than accomodating as a seller. I have since recommended him to a friend with the reassurance of a smooth transitionand would do so again to anyone selling in the area!

Darren and his team really have restored my faith in values I thought were lost...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wigwam Banbury! To leave a new review of Wigwam Banbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wigwam Banbury