Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Wigwam on an excellent level of service. They couldnt have done more to dispel the \'popular\' public image of the typical estate agent. In addition to thier good value and prompt service, they were always readily available. Thier dedicated team ensured that my questions were always met with swift and accurate responses. The family atmosphere they have encouraged leads to a very personal approach and tailored service. The valuation process was thorough and honest. I truly belive that they worked hard to get me the best deal and that I benefited greatly from thier experience and local knowledge. Finally can I say a huge thankyou to them for thier tireless enthusiasm. Thier dedication and expert handling of my house sale is a true example of great service. Thankyou Wigwam.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wigwam Banbury! To leave a new review of Wigwam Banbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wigwam Banbury