Feb 24,2013
Feb 24,2013
I first started using Jordan & Fishwick for property lettings in 2001. I can still remember the invaluable advice Judith gave to me as an inexperienced landlord with his first property - remember John you have a choice of three colours Magnolia, Magnolia or Magnolia! Plus lots more practical and technical advice. Judith and Clare have always given an excellent service, they have been doing the job for many years and have a comprehensive knowledge of the property market in this area and rental levels.
More importantly they have an understanding of who makes a good tenant and I can honestly say that all my tenants have been first class.Judith and Clare pride themselves on this aspect of the service that they offer.Thanks ladies! I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective or existing Landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield