Aug 09,2006
Aug 09,2006
Kinleigh Folkard and Haward estate agents under-valued my property by about 5%. No doubt had I gone with them they would have made a quick sale, but I was not looking for a quick sale. In fact, I was looking for the best price possible, which I achieved with another agent.
By: realitysee
Nov 05, 2010
Tough to be an estate agent huh. Judging by the reviews on here they are taking the mickey if they value it too high, but god forbid they value it too low! I can't believe I sat on the market for ages without an offer! Or I sold really quickly - they probably lost me money!!! Hard to see how they can ever win when all that really matters is the vendors greed and how every seller thinks their house is the best and buyers feel it is ok to be rude to someone that is staying late and working saturdays to take them round to view properties for free! That's right you don't pay the estate agent anything. So don't be surprised as a buyer if you are rude to your agent that they don't call you or pander to your every need.
By: Ritsa
Jul 13, 2009
I was renting with them for 2 years, really professionaL, no funny business. Really good impressions
Jan 29, 2009
Which estate agent did you finally go with to sell your property?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Balham! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Balham