Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
This awful man who was "director" of lettings was abysmally rude and gave me absolutely NO insight into what my property may be worth as I was buying to let.
Gary Smith was lovely however, in the sales office at The Mall.
I\'ve heard a lot of horrible rumors about the Thamesview takeover, and having dealt with RSK prior to Thamesview, I can now say that I fully agree and believe in these rumors. What a shame, such a lovely company losing their reputation like this.

Will NEVER use this agent again (Sorry Gary).
By: Louise
Jan 14, 2013
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Robertson, Smith & Kempson. I am head of Customer Services here at Robertson, Smith & Kempson and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Louise

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robertson Smith & Kempson Office 2! To leave a new review of Robertson Smith & Kempson Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robertson Smith & Kempson Office 2