Dec 27,2012
Dec 27,2012
I had appointed them to let & manage my property. I found them unprofessional on the following grounds:
a. They did not appear to pay attention to my stipulations in relation to who I was willing to rent my property to.
b. I had organised for a named representative from a specific company to collect keys to do undertake soem work at my property. The Brittons representative handed over the keys to my property to a third party without haveing checked any ID. When I queried them about it they denied any knowledge of my having given the ma specific name for the person who was to collect keys to the property.
b. While they claimed that they were interested in being true representatives of the landlord I found that it was not so when I was disinclined with valid concerns from my end towards a tenant that they proposed.
c. When I expressed my thoughts they decided unilaterally that they did not wish to market my property anymore. They did not even have the courtesy to let me know of their decision.
I would suggest that that is the place to go to if you wish to waste your money and don\'t care about your property!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brittons Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Brittons Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brittons Estate Agents Office 1