Apr 01,2015
By: 'Unhappy customer'
Apr 01,2015
Another bad one I'm afraid. A truly terrible experience when trying to sell my property as well as them causing problems for me and my tenants. They started badly by trying their best not to sell my property as they clearly wanted it on their books as a rental. Whilst I had tenants in they constantly arranged for 'emergency' repairs to be done to the house without ever contacting me, despite my explicit instructions to do so, then charging me for the repairs, that I had not authorised. No one ever seemed to be able to give me a straight answer to anything. I found almost everyone I dealt with rude, dismissive and without consideration for the stress they were placing on myself or my tenant by not communicating effectively. I would strongly urge anyone who wishes to sell their property to NOT go through this company.

Brittons Estate Agents