Jul 05,2012
Jul 05,2012
Paresh Pandya from Foxtons Hampstead was recommended to us by a colleague and throughout our property search [which lasted for 1.5yrs] he was excellent. He quickly understood what sort of property we were looking for [which sounds easy but I was amazed how many other agents couldn\'t grasp this], was always flexible in viewing times and the number of times we went to view a property. He also provided valuable advice, for which you knew he wasn\'t just telling you what you wanted to hear. Early in our search we went to view a number of properties with other agents, but unfortunately in many cases these agents reinforced the negative stereotype of London estate agents; often late, arrogant and didn\'t strike me as someone I could trust. Paresh was the complete opposite. So in reality we were always going to buy a property through Foxtons because towards the end we would only want to deal with Paresh, so would only view properties listed by Foxtons.

Foxtons