Jun 28,2011
Jun 28,2011
I gave Foxtons one star but only because the system will not accept 0!

We had a short term let arranged through Foxtons to give us a home while our house was being renovated. We moved in after my baby was born and six weeks later Foxtons called up on a Friday night and said they needed us out by Sunday because they had not agreed with the landlord to re-let the place. They had finally contacted the landlord that afternoon and he\\\'d said that he was actually intending to move in himself that weekend.They had taken our money, even insisted on two witnesses on the contract for our signatures but they did not feel they had done anything wrong.
The landlord was furious with them as was I, but the landlord saw our little baby and couldn\\\'t bring himself to make us homeless. So we got a week\\\'s grace and Foxtons were forced to help us find a new place.
However, when we came to get our deposit back, Foxtons deducted £500 for it for the work they had done finding us a new place.
I don\\\'t think I have ever loathed a company as I loathed Foxtons. I\\\'d never give them my business, no matter how good their buyers or how perfect the property they represent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Hampstead! To leave a new review of Foxtons Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Hampstead