Jun 15,2012
Jun 15,2012
Agency did not attempt to advise that the property had a severe damp problem before starting tenancy, 6 monthly inspections by the agency were a farce, the rep doing the inspection attempted to fob off the damp issue stating that it was due to no circulation of air during cooking and I should open the doors and windows more ( in December).
One inspection was not pre agreed and I was awakened whilst in bed by the rep only for him to tell me that he must carry on and I was sent a letter, this was later found to be the letter with no postage which I had to collect and pay for at the post office! All my furniture and most of my clothes and bedding have been ruined or affected by damp and they attempt to deny me my deposit for not cleaning off the mould on exiting the property!
Take into consideration the needs of the tennant not just the landlords and profits?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fell Reynolds Office 1! To leave a new review of Fell Reynolds Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fell Reynolds Office 1