Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
Regarding the amount of money it costs to let a property via a letting agent, which is considerable I might add, it seems reasonable to expect at least some basic level of service with professional advice and guidance. After all, they are the experts, apparently, and if I knew everything already, I wouldn\'t need to hire someone else. So thats the contract then; I pay them to find me tenents and they "manage" the property and letting process for me. Seems fair enough. Seems easy enough really. For a "professional".

For me, as a landlord, if i\'m paying a "professional" to perform a service for me, I would expect them to really step in to the limelight should any problems arise. Thats when they really earn their money.

Well, i\'ve just found out today, after numerous broken promises of "they\'re bringing the rent in on Saturday" and "i\'ll call you back tomorrow" and having recieved NOT ONE call or letter of update, despite me asking repeatedly....that my "insurance" policy doesnt pay anything until 2 full months of rent have not been paid BUT theres an excess to be paid of ONE MONTHS RENT!!! Whats the bloody point in it then?!!

JUst do yourself a favour and stay clear of this lot. They are certainly NOT PROFESSIONAL, they DO NOT CARE if anything goes wrong, and they LIE and BLUNDER their way through bullshitting their way out of answering straight questions. Even dealing with different departments at the company has just brought me rudeness and unhelpful, arrogant people who DO NOT CARE that i\'m paying for a service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Boydens Office 4! To leave a new review of Boydens Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Boydens Office 4