May 06,2013
May 06,2013
Boydens Block Property Management review

¢â‚¬Â¢ I sent a simple request informing Boydens I wished to make a complaint with one sentence outlining the issue so it could be directed to the correct person. Without giving full details of the complaint I was told by Boydens Management to seek legal advice before communicating with them further.
¢â‚¬Â¢ Undertook the same repair to a leaking roof in my top floor flat three times during the course of three years, all repairs failed within a short time frame.
¢â‚¬Â¢ Boydens promote themselves as being part of the Ombudsman Scheme but despite asking for this to be registered as official complaint multiple times (two times in bold red text) Boydens did not do this and at no point did Boydens tell me I had the option to go the ombudsman until I had literally spelt it out for them.
¢â‚¬Â¢ The ombudsman ordered Boydens to pay myself 1.5 X the maximum compensation normally awarded due to negligence in their duties.
¢â‚¬Â¢ Took 5/6 months of myself chasing Boydens around on two of the three repairs to actually get the work done, the ombudsman agreed the lack of interest from Boydens was completely unacceptable.

Please note if you have issues where you think Boydens are not acting in a professional manner and have been negligent you do have the opportunity to refer the case to the Ombudsman. From my experience Boydens will probably not make you aware of this even though they are obliged to.

I felt I had to write this review because Boydens showed continued unprofessionalism, it was not one isolated incident.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Boydens Office 4! To leave a new review of Boydens Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Boydens Office 4