Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
Above and Beyond

I am delighted that Cubitt & West were the Estate Agents that were letting the property we found as after a few bad and mediocre experiences with other agents we had the sheer luck and delight of the wonder agent that is Sam Eden, not only he is warm, affable and honest... he is also the most professional and easy to work with agent that I have ever come across.

Even though I didnt make Sam\'s life easy and there were a fair few hurdles along the way, he always went above and beyond and did everything with a smile and friendly manner.

I quite simply could not thank him enough and I would like it to be known that he is a credit to your organisation and would like him to receive recognition of the valued input he has contributed.
By: Sam Eden
Oct 31, 2012
Thank you for such a wonderful review Jessica, it has been a pleasure working with you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Sutton! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Sutton