Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
I was in a property through NOPS this year and found that it was well located and a realistic rent for where it is.

The agent\'s viewing and sign up process was really easy and we found something missing when we went through the inventory but it was quickly sorted out..... no dramas. We had a problem with a broken door handle too but that was fixed straight away and worked fine after that.

Everyone seems to moan about their agents in Oxford, but I found this let was easy and well handled and I would use them again if I go back to Oxford.
By: Debbie
Jul 15, 2014
Thank you very much for your comments. It is always lovely to hear good feedback and we are so pleased that our service matched your expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of North Oxford Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of North Oxford Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for North Oxford Property Services Office 1