Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
I have just had the pleasure of working with Northwood for the last two years. At first they looked after my property as managing agents. They guaranteed my rent so I knew exactly what was going in my beank each month without any worries. And they dealt with every single aspect of the day to day running. I got the occassional call to do maintenance (would be nice if that never happened!) but this was always polite, well explained and never too expensive. I then decided to sell the house and they were my only choice. Again the service was fantastic and they found a buyer pretty quickly. I always felt informed and that they really had my interests at heart. I would happily use them myself next time I sell and recomend to any friends or other landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Leeds! To leave a new review of Northwood Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Leeds