Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
I am so disappointed with Jordan Fishwick, they by far the worst estate agents my partner I have ever dealt with. Things just went from bad to worse. Firstly they never sent us our tenancy agreement, never told any of the utility companies the meter readings and worst of all never told the landlady when we were moving in. We arrived at the property with some of the land ladies belongings there from when she had spent a night there. The landlady said she was horrified as she didn\'t get a chance to tidy from when the previous tenant had moved out.

Every time we spoke to Claire at Jordan Fishwick she was abrupt unhelpful and sounded like she was in a bad mood. We were met with abrupt excuses and no sign of any form of apology. Correct me if I am wrong but we are paying for a service as well as using them for admin purposes. The service we were provided was a joke and we will not be using them again. We are currently in the process of moving house as the landlady wants to move back into the property. We are now using Rooftops and all ready they are 100% better with as little as a smile when greeted!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield