Oct 06,2012
Oct 06,2012
i met your agent kerry, at above address with my 13yr old daughter and her friend, we went in and the flat smelt of mould, trash everywhere and mould. kerry tried his best to answere my questions but when i asked what the extra £100 is for on the deposit, he replied he didn\'t know. we had to climb over trash, dirty used nappies, rubbish etc to get in garden where i noticed the two kids were rubbing their lower legs. upon inspection, they were covered in insects and fleas. we left the building imediatley upon outside in the street i too was covered in fleas and so was your agent, kerry who had them on his neck! we were brushing the insects off our bodies when the shop owners came out to complain to kerry about the previous tenants! this is absolutley disgusting of your company to allow us to enter such an infested place. why you hadn\'t checked it first is beyond me. i certainly wont be using you again and i will not reccomend you to any of my associates.
nothing, he was a nice enough boy, but even he was embarressed.
By: E
Feb 12, 2013
What property was this out of curiosity?
By: Sarah
Oct 09, 2012
We are sorry that the viewing was unsatisfactory but the condition of the property was a total shock to oursleves also. When you viewed the property the current tenants were and still are in occupation and unfortunately we cannot dictate how tenants live. We had no idea how the property would be presented as we cannot enter the property whilst tenants are in occupation unless we have given them at least 24hrs notice and a valid reason, we certainly cannot enter tenanted properties "just to check" as you suggest in your review. The current tenant signed a contract which does not allow animals but this clause of the contract was obviously breached by the said tenant, hence the fleas. I can assure you that we would never knowingly allow prospective tenants to view a property which was presented in this manner and with a flea problem. This property was in excellant condition at the start of the tenancy and when it was inspected in May. The current cleanliness of the property surley cannot be blamed on the agent but the people who reside in the property! I can assure you that once the keys have been returned by the tenants the property will be professionally cleaned and flea treated bringing it back to its original standard.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1