Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
We have lived in a 5 bed house for 6 months now and had nothing but trouble, the house was disgustingly dirty when we moved in, particularly toilets and mould in bathroom. They were also stuff left in draws and cupboards including used fake nails and condoms.
The oven, boiler and fridges were broken when we moved all, all taking about 7-10 days to resolve. The oven taking the longest and after receiving a call to tell us it was fix, found that it was still dirty and the door was hanging off.
The staff are rude, and have had my house mates phoned asking for them to talk to me about the way I talk to staff after they had ignored my calls and when I eventually did get through they told me they would phone me back and all I asked was if they actually would (which seems to be an on going problem with most people that have reviewed on here.
I will never use tullys again and would advise everyone to do the same!
By: SBthumbsdown
May 01, 2013
I think prospective tenants of yours can see in the way you have responded to this customers complaint how aggressive you are in dealing with people. Note the unnecessary capitalisation of words. When is it professional to use 15 exclamation marks to respond? Regardless of whether the complainant is fabricating his issue, you should be demonstrating at least a basic level of customer service, not treating it like you are having an argument with one of your friends.
By: Staff at Tullys
Apr 29, 2013
Dear Mr Alex Newman of Clarence Road Southsea

We are astonished at your comments and find some of it laughable due to the untruths (re: condoms) and the one sidedness of your argument. The house was not dirty or in an unacceptable condition however for customer relations we did send cleaners to you who came back to our offices saying there was nothing to clean!!!!!! May I remind you of your rudeness from DAY ONE of the tenancy and it has been since DAY ONE unnecessarily in the majority of cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of your demands and comments were unacceptable and unfounded and we are more than happy that you would not choose to use our services again as there is nothing one could do to ever please you - we wish you the best of luck in finding the right Agent for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1