Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Initially, and due wholly to the excellent customer service of Tom Duddle, I couldn\'t have praised Tully and Co more. Our situation regarding moving to Portsmouth and affording the various costs involved was aliviated by Tom, who showed real care and concern for us and made it all possible. In all future dealings with the company to resolve the many issues that arose, Tom was not always available (understandably) and it meant dealing with less helpful, agressive and patronising colleagues who appear to doubt tenants first and investigate problems later.
In our first property with Tully\'s it was suggested that we had brought the vermin we reported to them into the house with us. From the Isle of Wight. I can only imagine the mice packing up their suitcases and climbing in ours ready to populate a house in Portsmouth. It was suggested that maybe it was how we were living our lives that attracted them. I\'m no expert but if you spot a mouse a week after moving in, it lived there before.
After a visit from a handy man who didn\'t resolve the situation, a member of staff who we can only describe as being \'unbalanced\' came to the house to investigate finally. I use the word finally because the timescale was completely innapropriate for an issue that has potential ramifications for tenants health. Resoloution was offered, nothing was done and we lived with our unwanted \'pets\' and the snapping of mouse traps throughout the tenancy.
Second property. (Unfortunately, it made more sense to stay with Tully\'s, financially). The keys for the front door didn\'t work. A chap in Tully\'s made me personally feel like a liar when I reported it and I had to practically beg for new keys. I explained that I, my partner, a tenant who already lived there and a friend hadn\'t been able to open it. Instead of an acceptance of a customer\'s assertation of the problem, it was all doubt and defensiveness.
This wasn\'t the worst problem though. The second property had such extensive damp that any furniture resting against the walls was covered in green and black mould. With two tiny storage heaters in the property it was impossible to remedy with heating. Tully\'s were aware, investigated, promised to arrange dehumidifiers which never arrived. Upon ending the tenancy, we made the mistake of keeping the keys to the property longer than we should and which we paid for, in order to try and clean the damp off the walls and secure our deposit. Walls which wouldn\'t have been in that state if Tully\'s had helped us when we needed it. And who then kept part of the deposit to redecorate those same walls. I haven\'t mentioned the rat droppings in the loft which were reported and also not dealt with because vermin infestation appears to \'come with\' these properties.
The struggle to retain the deposit was also extremely stressful with the person dealing with it thinking the use of exclamation marks in a professional email was appropriate to get her point across. Charges were to be made for a washing machine to be removed that had been agreed to stay, fridges were to be charged for cleaning and then for removal, ovens were to be fixed that were broken when we moved in. It\'s important to say that we made mistakes at this point, leaving a piece of furniture behind, but I feel \'like breeds like\' when faced with incompetence, unfairness and agression.
I never write this sort of review but the experience was so awful with Tully\'s that I had to, so others don\'t have to go through this. It was all summed up when I handed in our termination of tenancy letter and the man who dealt with me said, "Finally had enough of us then". Regardless of how unprofessional it was for him to say it, he was completely 100% right. Avoid.
By: Mata
May 07, 2013
What all you explained in this review happened to me with Tully's ,, the rude and aggresive behavour of staff , no time schedule for any sort of problem I faced. I will Never try to think a tiny tiny second to rend from Tully again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1