Sep 30,2012
Sep 30,2012
My initial experience was not great in that I was passed from one person to the next during the period prior to putting in an offer and an offer being accepted. During this time I saw the property twice, each time with a different agent and received conflicting information (and a lack of basic information such as length of lease, service charge etc). Most frustrating was that I was not made aware that there was another interested party at the time of making my offer, nor was informed that this particular offer was not successful. There was a real lack of clarity and information during the period prior to an offer being excepted. Once accepted and the conveyancing process commenced I was handed to Andrew Bilby and the experience was altogether different. I was kept informed at every turn in what was a slightly more complicated purchase than is usual. I was provided with all the information I needed and helped in all manners. The service at this point was excellent. I don\'t know how typical my \'pre-offer-acceptance\' experience is - possibly it is a rare occurrence, but it made for a stressful time.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Oct 03, 2012
Hello Stuart, thanks for taking the time for your views and feedback, can only apologise about the start on behalf of Douglas Allen. Some issues we face with bank re-possession sales is a lack of information to start with, as the sellers selling were not the owners and represents the bank. Not been the sellers will make it harder to get info to start with, but glad that Douglas Allen came through for you during your difficult and complicated purchase and helped and supported you at every time you needed help, may I wish you all the best in your new property and if you need us in the future you know where to find us. Regards Andrew

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 14! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 14