Sep 27,2012
Sep 27,2012
The 2 staff members mentioned above dealt with my sale, they were both fantastic, efficient, professional, helpful, polite and nice. They projected a positive image of Douglas Allen, I would recommend the company again due to my positive experience.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Oct 03, 2012
Hello Kabirat, Congratulations on your successful sale of your property with Douglas Allen, may I thank you for giving Douglas Allen an opportunity to sell your property as you was a pleasure to deal with, also may I thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback with your experience you had with Douglas Allen and myself. If you need to sell or buy I expect you to call us first. All the best for your future. Andrew

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 14! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 14