Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Although we put this property on during the Olympics Douglas Allen still managed to get plenty of potential buyers through the door. What we didn\'t get though was offers. However after a block viewing one September afternoon we got inundated with F I V E offers. We chose the buyer recommended by Carl as the most promising one and although again it took much longer than expected to get a survey booked or even contact to be made from the buyer\'s solicitors we did get there in the end. I believe most of the hold-ups were due to Andrew being out of the office as as soon as he came back from his summer vacations the sale progressed smoothly and he kept me updated regularly. Looking back at it I\'m probably complaining more than what is fair as from marketing the property until completion took only four months. Will use Douglas Allen again as long as Andrew is in the office.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Dec 18, 2012
Hello Pablo

Glad the open houses work, looks like you had a great choice to of buyers to choose from, unfortunately banks are not as quick as they used to be in getting surveyors booked.
Glad you are happy with the service that was given to you and glad we got you over the finishing line, we look forward to a continuing partnership in the future.

Have a great festive break and happy New Year.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 14! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 14