“The Letting Game: the most useless estate agents. Usually you would have to ask 3 or 4 times before something got done...”

Aug 22,2018
By: 'An enraged tenant'
Aug 22,2018
As a former tenant, usually you would have to request 3 or 4 times before anything got done, and there were no guarantees that it would be done properly either.

In the contract it says we must receive 24 hours notice before a visit from the estate agents. However, one morning we did not receive any notice before their employee let her self into the property without permission before she was found entering every room downstairs. Totally unacceptable.

We never received an inventory even after requesting 4 or 5 times to management. They repeatedly responded “it is in the final stages of completion” before not hearing anything for months and months.

I am generally relaxed. However, I have physically felt enraged many times with the poor communication and the way in which The Letting Game managed the property. I say managed, it wasn't really.

When I received an email from the Letting Game asking for a nomination for an award, I thought at first they must be having a laugh. I have only mentioned a couple of things as I could be here all day reviewing the Letting Game of their poor service.
Bad considering they didn’t do anything

The Letting Game