Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
This is my third rental property and consequently, my third experience of Letting Agents. I have to say that Andrew Granger are by FAR the WORST. I was with Albery Tyson before who I cannot praise enough. They were efficient, friendly and helpful and are still there to advise me even though I am no longer a tenant!

I have, sadly, found Andrew Granger and Co to be unprofessional and inefficient. As an example, they "forgot" the day I was moving in...even though they, of course, had everything in writing. Too many cock-ups to list. They have a poor reputation in this area and my guarantor informed me, that had he known that Andrew Granger were to be my agents, he would NOT have agreed to be my guarantor. I find them to be poorly organised and I am becoming increasingly harrassed by the stream of (unecessary) workmen they are sending to my home at short (or NO) notice.

I would advise avoiding this company at all costs whether you are a property owner or a potential tenant.
Be professional, organised, efficient and remember that \"an Englishman\'s home is his castle\" ie people have feelings, go to work, and would like some notice before they organise hords of contractors at THEIR convenience! Their lack of consideration is causing me a LOT of unecessary stress :-(

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Granger & Co Office 3! To leave a new review of Andrew Granger & Co Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Granger & Co Office 3