Jun 25,2012
Jun 25,2012
I have been with Davis Keep for over 4 years and is the first lettings agent I have used. I found their customer service and communication excellent and they always ensured I understood every detail. They are always more than happy to answer any question and respond very quickly to discuss and advise on the situation.

The length of time I have been with Davis Keep speaks for itself and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. Helen, Andrew and their team have been great to work with.

Many thanks
By: Andrew
Jun 26, 2012
Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We aim to ensure landlords understand every part of the complex letting process, especially if they are new to the industry so it is great to hear that this has been particularly pleasing for you. We look forward to continuing working with you in the years to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne! To leave a new review of George F White Newcastle upon Tyne, please click the link below !
Write a review for George F White Newcastle upon Tyne