Jun 26,2012
Andrew Wilkinson
Helen Warden
Jun 26,2012
Davis Keep are a rare thing in the current marketplace, a Letting Agent that is dependable, proactive and knowledgeable. Throughout my dealings with DK over the past 18 months i have always received expert guidance and advice. Andrew and Helen both offer excellent service/customer care and have managed my property very well, providing a quick turnover of tenants where necessary in addition to sound Property and Lease advice. I will certainly continue to use them in the future and would recommend DK Lettings to any prospective customer whether a Landlord or Tenant.
By: Andrew
Jun 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for us. Being dependable, proactive and knowledgeable are some of the most important aspects behind our company ethos so we are delighted that these qualities have shown through in the service we have provided. We look forward to continuing our work together in the future.

George F White