Nov 04,2013
By: 'Andy'
Nov 04,2013
I chose Davis Keep, largely because of their 100% reputation on this site, after a terrible experience with another agent. I briefly explained my experience and how it had left me a little sensitive to any lack of communication. That, and we felt that we were just a number to the previous agency.

Helen contacted me quickly, sympathising with me on my experience, and we arranged an appointment to discuss what Davis Keep could do for me.

Helen arrived on time, and was both friendly and professional. We came to an agreement for Davis Keep to market our property, and arranged an appointment to take pictures.

On the day, Helen spent a lot of time over the photographs, and ensured we were happy with them (which we very much were). They were a significant improvement on the previous agent\'s photographs.

We found the accompanied viewings to be excellent, and this took a lot of the pressure off us. Helen had ensured she understood our property and was able to answer far more questions that we would have expected. With our previous agent, we did all the viewings ourselves, with no support or advice.

We had several viewers over the 2 months or so that it took to find a buyer. Almost all of these resulted in an offer. I put this down to accompanied viewings, as we had only 1 offer with the previous agent, in several months (who blamed the market).

Throughout the sale process, Helen kept me up to date and was also available to provide me with advice on a far more problematic purchase (which was through another agency). This alone felt above and beyond to me. As my purchase dragged on, Helen ensured that everything continued to be smooth on my sale. It is only a shame that Davis Keep were not the agent on our purchase.

I also dealt with Andrew and Beverley on occasion and always found them to be a pleasure to deal with.

I could not recommend Helen, and Davis Keep enough. Of all the agents I\'ve dealt with, either as a (potential) purchaser or seller, they were the only ones who I felt like a valued client.

Thank you!