Jun 04,2012
Jun 04,2012
Their only interest is to let the property and get the commission. They did lie about maintenance work that they said the landlords would carry out but never did. They also put in the inventory a washing machine that wasn\'t there at the time. They always side the landlord regardless if right or wrong because, as stated by themselves, "the landlord is the client". On top of that they do have a very patronising attitude borderline unrespectful.
Definitely I will never use them again. Appalling.
By: Tiziano
Feb 20, 2015
I am afraid that the information stated by the agent is wrong, the tenancy was fully managed by ACRES Lettings and I am actually shocked that it has taken them 3 years to reply to my review.
By: ACRES
Feb 06, 2015
We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience with Acres. Your Landlord had chosen our 'Let Only' package on this occasion and therefore managed the tenancy themselves. We are therefore unable to comment on any maintenance work not addressed by the client.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acres Estate Agents Oaks! To leave a new review of Acres Estate Agents Oaks, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acres Estate Agents Oaks