Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
Acres Lettings charges extremely high fees for the poor quality of service they provide. They charge the highest fees in the area and you would expect first class service for that money. Just to mention a few examples: the inventory lacked detail and was "extremely" inaccurate, the utility bills were incorrectly transferred and I did not get to see the tenancy agreement until the day I moved in. Whilst they have been appointed to manage the property, they do very little to solve problems. When I called them to discuss the obvious problem of damp, I was treated in a disrespectful and patronising way. And after all these problems, I decided to write a complaint which they clearly did not take seriously as the letting agency is not a member of any professional bodies or the Property Ombudsman.
By: dipz946
May 08, 2012
Absolutly terrible. The staff are all 2 faced, and definatly dont have the customers best wishes, as they should. We bought a house, they did not help us negotiate, lied to us about how long the house had been vacant for and the state of heating etc. they know we had children and only 2 days to move in, but do decency at all. we moved in to be landed with a £2500 bill, for the electric work, boiler work and huge water leaks in the bathroom and kitchen. They lied outright. would never use again.I am officially complaining.
PS: on the note where they told us the house had been empty for 6months, it had been vacant for over 18mths, and they had been round gardening to give us a false illusion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acres Estate Agents Oaks! To leave a new review of Acres Estate Agents Oaks, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acres Estate Agents Oaks