Jun 01,2012
Jun 01,2012
I am extremely disappointed in this agent. As I moved employment and consequently my pay day changed, I requested that if possible I could pay the extra due but change my direct debit to coincide with my pay day. The answer from Jordans a big fat no. They would not be out of pocket in anyway by changing this date but blank refused. I can\'t believe an agent in this day and age an agency can be so inflexible. Especially as I am a good tenant who has never been late in paying my rent.

Furthermore, upon renewing my contract I had requested they ask the landlord whether he would be willing to negotiate my rent if I was to sign a years contact. They said no without referring to the landlord (undoubtedly as remarketing the flat to a new tenant would mean extra fees!!). In summary i\'d avoid if you were a tenant or a landlord!!!
Flexibility!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester