Aug 29,2011
Aug 29,2011
I lost my deposit, they said that water damage had lifted all the tiles in the bathroom, the washing machine had broken, the bed linen needed washing and that the apartment needed a clean. As with other reviewers they were not there to check the apartment out before leaving. I hadn't touched the bed linen which was in a bag at the top of the cupboard because I had my own, the washing machine was working perfectly before I moved out and just magically happens to "break" three days after I moved out, there was nothing wrong with the tiles in the bathroom and I had spent the weekend cleaning the apartment so it was spotless and did not require another clean. Of course needless to say that I received no statement in writing from them of all of these problems with an account of how much money was spent, they just kept the whole deposit and I never heard from them again. Not recommended!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester