Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
I wish I had read the reviews, I have been asking Jordons for 6 months to make repairs on my apartment I need repairs ranging from lights to, water, tiles, windows leaking in and a lot more Jordons have not resolved any issues they have however asked me to climb out of a wondow and have a look at a drainpipe I told them I felt this was very dangerous they replied we will get some to look at it when we can. I have out of date smoke alarms told me not their responability I have loose tiles in the bathroom told me just needs some grouting and me or my girlfriend should do it. I have now told them I have registered a complaint with the ombudsman told me thats a waste of time and told me what the ombudsman would say!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester