Oct 04,2012
Oct 04,2012
Where to start? I wish I had seen this site before we rented a property off this incompetent, unprofessional shower! The lying to cover their incompetence, the lack of information, the arguments with them, the stress and upset caused by their lack of ability to perform simple tasks and provide simple information despite NUMEROUS requests! Hopeless shower of incompetent time wasters. Now we are stuck in the flat we eventually managed to move into, after a series of mess ups on their part, and therefore stuck with them! They are even worse now we have to deal with them frequently. They should be shut down. Couldn\'t organise a \'drinking event\' in a brewery! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!! Worst experience I have EVER had when moving and I have moved over 12 times!!!
Nothing. They are beyond incompetent. Even complaints do not warrant a response from them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Manchester