May 29,2012
Fiona Lloyd
May 29,2012
If I could give zero stars I would.... I have been with them for 18 months and had nothing but problems. I have rented for over 15 years and never had a problem and always get on well with agents/landlords.

From day 1 I have had issues relating to their T&C.. they seem to think its ok to just turn up and let themselves into your flat without first checking (they do send emails but hotmail treats them as junk). I was in bed one day to be woken up by the agent wandering around my house!! imagine my surprise, could have been worse at least I had PJs on.

I had a nightmare getting workman to come and when they did turn up they were unannounced and they damaged my personal belongings and didn\'t say anything, this was reported to Maxine Lester but nothing was done about it!

I could go on and on..... which I have at length on the phone to them bt it was like whistling into the wind!!!

AVOID THIS BUNCH OF JOKERS LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!! MOST OF THEIR PROPERTIES ARE LISTED WITH OTHER AGENTS!!!!!!

if you do.. more fool you.. but my advise would be to get EVERYTHING in writing and read and check EVERYTHING they give you... there is no flexibility in the T&C when it suits them (but they were happy to when I was going to rent another property from them!! hmmmm)
Absolutely not!!!!! would rather make myself homeless and live in a tent than rent from this bunch of jokers!!! you have been warned stay well clear!!!
Attached Files