Mar 19,2015
By: 'Dino'
Mar 19,2015
The most horrible letting egancy ever. On the first day walked in dirty home. In the house there were various things wrong. Phoned them up to complain was told to contact landlord. Went to citizens advice Beuro after many phone calls, emails massages and recorded post asking to make it right. no apology from them or nothing was done to make up for the mistakes that they had done. I've accidentally came up to this site and oh boy I thought I am the only one . Turns out I am not . They need to stop abusing their tenants just because we rent from them. We are not their toys to play around and do what they feel like.

Not recommended to anyone. i do not know why landlords give houses for these people to manage when they could not even manage their selves.
By: Maxine lester
Mar 20, 2015
Dear Dino
Thank you very very much for you feed back even though it is for what we have not done. However I would appreciate it if you would give me your contact details and the property you live / lived in as we have no records of your name ( I understand this may be a nick name) . Given the severity of your feelings I am concerned that your issue is not one that the team or myself are awre of . My direct email is Maxine.lester@maxinelester.co.uk
Kind regards