May 02,2012
May 02,2012
Jan was excellent from Day 1 when I started looking for a house (about 3 years ago) and she knew exactly what I wanted, even if I didn\'t at times and may have been unrealistic in terms of what I wanted for my money! In this situation I had an offer accepted on the property at quite an earlier date but this to both our disappointment fell through due to the chain above breaking down. Jan was completely professional and informing throughout and kept me updated giving me her mobile number and we were both v.upset when this happened. But she found the sellers another new house and we finally closed the deal after a few months of waiting! I would use her again to sell my house and have recommended her to all my friends as her knowledge of the local area is fantastic. This is not just true of Jan but all the staff in the office in Hitchin, knew exactly what was going on even when jan was not in office on valuation etc.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin! To leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Country Properties Hitchin