Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
We were very pleased with the service we received from Bushells and Luke in particular. His approach was honest and straightforward and this put us at ease from the off. Communication was regular and to the point and he was quick to respond to any queries. The fees were more reasonable than some other agents and yet, crucially, we sold at the price that Luke originally promised we could achieve.
I had a very good experience with Bushells when I originally bought my property and now having sold through them, I would very much recommend Luke to anyone looking for an agent in the Clapham area.
By: Bushells MD
Apr 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is much appreciated. I am delighted we met with your expectations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham