Apr 21,2012
Apr 21,2012
I can not recommend Bushells and Luke Parle enough. A professional team with reliable and helpful members of staff. They provided constant updates leaving us feeling relaxed that we had left the sale of our property in their capable hands. They ensured the viewing times were compatible with us and confirmed all viewings via text. They were quick to respond to any queries and were attentive to our requirements. All queries were settled immediately through the excellent communication between all parties involved.

I would not hesitate to use this agent again. Made the entire process as easy as it possibly could be.
By: Bushells MD
Apr 23, 2012
I am very grateful that you took time to add a review and was particularly pleased with your comments regarding updates and recommendation. Thank you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham