Jan 05,2017
By: 'Bing'
Jan 05,2017
I recently set up a viewing with My Lets and was very unimpressed with the service. When I arrived at the property, 6 other people were there to view the flat, and I had not been informed it was a group viewing. The flat was a studio, and far smaller than the online pictures depicted, and with 6 other people in the flat it was impossible to move, let alone ask any questions, or try to think about how the space might work for you. I'm looking for a new home, and the service from My Lets shows that they just view you as a cash cow. It was disrespectful and completely counterproductive to the process of looking for a place to live. I'm fortunate in that I have some time to shop around, but they obviously rely on the desperation of people in the current rental market, and I would not recommend them.
By: Jodie Collins
Apr 12, 2017
Dear Bing,
Thank you for your review, I would like to inform you that negative reviews are taken very seriously at My Lets and that I will be looking into this matter for you.
As an agent we do tend to book viewings in blocks so that we cause minimal disruption to our tenants not for any other reason.
If you do need a property within the next year please do contact me directly jodie@mylets.agency as I would be happy to offer you a discounted fee.
Kind regards