Feb 22,2017
Emma
By: 'KT'
Feb 22,2017
Rude, unhelpful and deceptive.

Not only did they fail me as a longstanding tenant, but I discovered after leaving that they had also failed my landlord by trying to withhold from them money they'd kept from me.

Typically difficult when it came to the return of the deposit which I had to claim back through a dispute with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.

Repeatedly failed to address longstanding maintenance issues at the property which ended up landing the landlord with a sizeable bill on my departure as the property was in a sorry state. They then had the audacity to try and charge me for the clean up after their cut-price contractors had been in to paper over the cracks, weeks after I'd vacated!
Fairly standard for Brighton
By: Jodie Collins
Apr 12, 2017
Dear Kristian, I would like to inform you that negative reviews are taken very seriously at My Lets. I would be grateful if you could email the reason for your negative feedback to Jodie@mylets.agency so that I can look into the matter for you as one of the email correspondence that I had with you on 22/12/2016 was ‘Once again, I'd like to stress my decision to leave is no reflection on My Lets as an agency and I would be happy to recommend you in the future' therefore I would like to look into what happened here.
Kind Regards