Sep 20,2017
Jodie Collins
By: 'Coleman Street'
Sep 20,2017
Absolutely awful. Avoid this agency!!!! On moving into our property there were an unacceptable number of things wrong with the property - smashed windows, door knobs missing, it hadn't been cleaned properly, debris in the garden, hob not working. 3 weeks in and we get a leak from the upstairs bathroom into one of the bedrooms. Very lazy in their attention to the property before we moved in and very reliant on us to flag up these issues and spend time sorting them out! Quality of property awful considering price ! And agency fees absolutely extortionate ! Higher than any other agency I've known! From when we first said yes to the property up until now (3 weeks having moved in) the service has been absolutely awful.
Absolutely extortionate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By: Jodie Collins
Sep 21, 2017
Dear Phoebe,
Negative reviews are taken very seriously at My Lets however I do not think that the review is fair.
As discussed before, I can only apologise that the property was not up to the standard that you expected when you moved in however I did instruct contractors immediately in regard to the issues and getting them resolved – the only reason that the issues are outstanding is due to the contractors not being able to get hold of any of the four tenants in regard to arranging access.
Unfortunately, we cannot foresee that a leak will happen within a property and so we can only get this addressed as and when it happens.
After our phone call yesterday I can confirm that I will get the contractors to enter with our management key instead of calling you as requested.
The property was seen and price agreed in May 2017.
Our agency fees are in line or less than most agents in Brighton & Hove.
The property was professionally cleaned before you moved in and the third-party inventory that was carried out after the clean confirms this with pictures. I can also provide the invoice for your records and as proof.
We look forward to a good relationship going forward once the above have all been completed.
Kind regards