Mar 12,2012
Mar 12,2012
Moved in to the property on 8th October 2011 & reported to Move With Us that I had no water water in the property. The heating worked but no hot water at all. I was told an engineer would be called an attend the property to resolve the problem urgently. After many more phone calls n engineer eventually attended & diagnosed the problem as the heat exchanger n said the part was readily available and would return in a few days to fix it he never did. Many more phone calls to Move with us and many false promises made. To cut a long story short I was left with no hot water for more than 8 weeks with no apology. In the mean time I reported a problem of Rats in the property. No action has been taken by them on this matter and I have had to buy bait and traps myself to deal with the problem that is still not under control. The rats have chewed through many wires in the roof space and I am now left with only 2 out of 6 spotlights working in the bedroom and no light at all in a bathroom with no window or natural light. The company are quite happy to take my money each month and offer no discount for the inconvienience. Customer service is appalling and I would recommend never to rent a property with them unless you are willing to undertake all repairs yourself. Even though the hot water now works I still have a leak from the boiler which fills up a jug every few days and I have to re pressurise the boiler via the filling loop every few days just to keep it working. This company is an utter disgrace and should be avoided at all costs.
Fixed the boiler in reasonable time & not ignored my request to deal with the rats that are destroying the wiring to the property as well as causing a health hazard. Some kind of financial recompense would be appreciated as the rent of ‚£600 PCM is higher than almost all other 1 bedroom flats in the same area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Move with us Office 1! To leave a new review of Move with us Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Move with us Office 1